Powered By Blogger

Sunday, October 3, 2010

First Rote Rip


Mom and Dad tell me a lot about the Rote Rips they used to go on, but once I came along, they couldn't really take any more. Things changed last month though, because we went to go see Nana and Granddaddy's house. I think it was really far (that's what my brother and sister told me) but we all slept the whole way. I closed my eyes in the car, and when I woke up there were huge trucks everywhere, and it kind of smelled funny. Mom gave me a bottle and then a couple big burps later, I dozed off again. When I woke up the next time, we made it to Nana and Granddaddy's house. We had a good time, met some more new people, and then it was back in the car for some more rote ripping. Emma sat next to me the whole way, and Thai kept watch in the back.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Silas, your point of view just tickles me... for a second I thought that you had siblings that I knew nothing about... then I wised up! Keep growing you cutie patootie!

    ReplyDelete