Powered By Blogger

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Moe Mintum

I figured out a little while ago that if I lift my booty up in the air, I can rock myself back and forth and do a little dance. The other day, I rocked so hard, I took myself on a little trip, and the next thing I knew the whole room was spinning. After it stopped, something was holding my hands down, but I wrestled the floor monster, and the next thing I knew, I was free. I did a pushup (yeah I'm buff like that) and the world was completely upside down, and I could see all kinds of things I never saw before. Ever since, I've been trying out this little trick over and over, and now Mom and Dad had better watch out, cause I'll be four months tomorrow, and before they know it, I'll be motoring all over this spot! Check me out, flexing my muscles and my voice!

No comments:

Post a Comment