Powered By Blogger

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Daycare


After all of the excitement of my visitors, and Mommy's Birthday (I made her a special card with pictures of me in it and I got her a necklace too!) it was time for me to go to school. I'm such a big boy! I had a great day, and I met my good new friends and my great teachers. They give me bottles, and change me, and they let me take naps too! Daddy said I was the best first day baby ever, but I think he was just trying to make me feel good. I tried hard though, and I didn't fuss much at all, and all the teachers in the whole school wanted to meet me. I still get held a lot, and I hope the other babies don't get jealous, but I'm so stinking cute, who could blame them for wanting to hang out with me. Even the other kids like to come in and play with Mr. Patrick's baby (on a side note, I don't know who this mr. patrick is, but I hope my daddy tells him that I'm HIS baby). I had a great time there for my first week, but then I got sick (I guess bites from shots don't keep me from getting sick after all, boooo). Getting a stuffy nose was kind of lame, but when I went back to the dr, they gave me bubblegum juice instead of shots bites, and that stuff is wayyyy better. They said it's for my ear in faction, but I don't know what that means. I take it like a champ, even though it's super cold, and daddy calls it my Mock Sasillen. I don't know how to spell that, but it makes me feel super much better. Hopefully I won't take too long to tell you guys more, but I hope you have as much fun as me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment