Powered By Blogger

Thursday, September 2, 2010

SHOTS!!!


I know it's been a long time since I've talked to you guys, but soooo much has happened, and I don't know where to start. Wait, yes I do. I GOT ATTACKED BY A SHOTS! I went to see my doctor friend, dr. baker (I think he will make me some cake one day maybe, like my aunt kristen) and after he told me how awesome I was, he left and this other lady came in. They had me take off all my clothes, and then something bit me. Mommy and Daddy kept calling the monster a shots, and I hope I never have to meet one again, cause it HURT. I yelled and yelled until we got safely back in the car, where I quickly passed out. I got a cool Ban Day though, so I guess it was okay. I don't know what happens when you get bit by a shots, but I slept all night long and way late the next day too. I was a sleepy boy, but Mom and Dad say that letting the shots bite me will keep me from getting sick later, so it's ok. I'm a tough boy right?

No comments:

Post a Comment