Powered By Blogger

Thursday, September 2, 2010

More Visitors


So lots and lots of people come to meet me, and I like that, cause I get to meet them too. This time my Uncle Josh and Aunt Melissa came, and we had a good time together. At first, Uncle Josh wasn't sure about holding me, cause he thought I was fragile, but I told him that I was tough, and he got better. Aunt Melissa tried to give me a bottle when they got here, but I forgot to tell her I was full and I kind of exploded all over. I guess she found out you can only put so much milk in a little boy. We went on lots of adventures, and Mommy and Daddy went with them on a double date, and they left me home with my first babysitter (it was Aunt Kristen, and I was glad that she didn't sit on me). We went to Dad's work, which is always fun, and I got to meet some of the kids that go to my school, but they were way bigger than me. They took lots of cute pictures of me, and I loved it. They live in Tech Sass, and maybe one day I will get to go to there. My Grammie and Papa live there too, but not where Uncle Josh and Aunt Melissa live I think. Maybe it's close, because I don't think Tech Sass is very big.

No comments:

Post a Comment